Wednesday, August 01, 2007

{ Ooops... Twelve Years }

My husband corrected me and my poor accounting of time, so not ten but twelve years ago I began dating the man I would call my husband. Four years ago today, we stood together in front of our closest friends and family and promised to spend the rest of our days together in the most magical day of my life. I am so proud to call Desi Estrada my husband. He is a man of integrity, great love, humor, sincerity, commitment, and family. We've made it through long distances, college, career changes, children, buying our first home and soon, nursing school. I know the Lord will continue to guide us as He has through all our challenges so far and I'm so excited for our future together. I knew the moment I laid my head in his lap one evening in his parent's living room many years ago that I would never feel so safe and secure in the arms of anyone else. He's my hero, my husband, my friend, and the best father a child could hope for. Here's to us!










No comments: