




I just loo-oove little jammies for kiddos. I guess it's because I love being cozy and there's nothing more cozy to me than a pair of comfy "Jammers". I bought Aiden these snuggy monster truck jams the other day and I just love how they cling to his little baby body. He's not gonna be so babyish much longer. Little walking man is trying to run already. It's crazy to see him pop around a corner on his two feet rather than on all fours. At my Aunt's birthday party last weekend, he had a ball (as did the other little kiddos) dancing to the rockin music provided by my Dad, uncle, step-mom and aunts. He stomped around clapping his hands, waving his arms, and bobbing his head to the beat, before losing his balance and tumbling onto the soft grass. Soooooo cute! I sang a few tunes with them holding Aiden and he loved to grab the mic and sing along himself. I think he'll definitely carry on the tradition. =>

No comments:
Post a Comment