Jillian's new favorite thing is Hello Kitty. We still aren't entirely sure how this happened, but a month or so ago she announced she didn't like Cinderella anymore. Now she's obsessed with hello kitty. So, after careful examination she came up with this look, her"Hello Kitty" face. I just about died the first time she winked at me and announced her new persona. She is so inventive and full of spunk. She is asking me daily if it's Halloween yet, so she can be...you guessed it, Hello Kitty => By the way, the outfit she is wearing is her "Hello Kitty/Exercising out fit. She actually whipped out some lunges for Desi the other night, thanks Grammy for teaching her somenew moves => We love and miss you!!!! Practicing our plies... Not so big on having our picture taken though...=>
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
1 comment:
That is HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment