I think I must talk on my cell phone a little too frequently. These two seem all to familiar with how a person should use a phone. Jillian is also dressed in her new "favorite outfit" she actually slept in it last night. She wasn't too thrilled with having her picture taken, I caught her on the fly. =>
Friday, August 10, 2007
{A little too familiar}
I think I must talk on my cell phone a little too frequently. These two seem all to familiar with how a person should use a phone. Jillian is also dressed in her new "favorite outfit" she actually slept in it last night. She wasn't too thrilled with having her picture taken, I caught her on the fly. =>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't that hilarious. My kids do the same thing. These pics are so funny.
Post a Comment