Wednesday, August 01, 2007

{Miss Matched}






We attended the Gerig family reunion the week before last over at the coast. This is Desi's Mom's side of the family. It turned out to be a pretty small group, surprisingly since their family is enormous. The weather was also less than ideal, raining the entire time. Linda Lou (D's momma) was so excited that we came, as few of her sibs spent much time there, or came at all. Her brother Gary and his son Nick were the only other Corvallis Gerig's to attend. Nick has been the sweetest cousin to Jilly since she was a baby and continues to show his affection for her as they grow. Right before we were leaving they were snugged on the couch and he was reading to her. The binky bandit struck again as you can see the proof in Jillian's mouth (Aiden's green and blue pacifier), what a turkey she is! Aiden is also sporting his first pair of walking shoes! So cute, and so glad I bought them before we left as the lodge was, in true camp form, filthy dirty so at least his feeties were clean =>










Here are a few more random pics to round out this posting marathon. I just have to add, prior to the photos of Jillian outside in her undies I caught her on tape in a hilarious moment. I was watching her through the window (I was videoing Aiden walking) and looked just in time to see her drop trou and squat her little booty over the edge of the patio and tinkle in the dirt! I was dying. I guess she may have witnessed others whose names I shall not mention, relieve themselves outdoors and thought it sounded fun. Not to mention she has recently developed a great fear of the toilet overflowing. She probably thought she was killing two birds with one stone. => I have only one word to say to that..."Busted!"

1 comment:

Jensen Five said...

that story about jillian is HILARIOUS! kids are so entertaining!