Friday, August 10, 2007

Fun Questions

I copied these questions from Meta's blog. They were very thought provoking.

1.) If you could live ANY one place in the world where would it be and why would you choose that destination?

I think I would choose Paris, France. Even though I spent a semester there in college, I think I just scratched the surface of all there is to see there. I think I would eventually miss Oregon though and have to return.

2.) Are you doing what you thought you'd be doing in life and if not, where did you think you'd be or what did you think you'd be doing at this time of your life?

I guess I thought I'd be a career woman, a doctor or something, before I had a family. I've always seen myself as a mom though, and I can't imagine my life any other way. I think I would feel very conflicted to give up a big career to stay at home, I suppose someone above may have known that. =>

3.) Are you an optimist or a pessimist (for the most part)?

I think mostly an optimist.

4.) What need does blogging fulfill in your life?

Blogging gives me a medium to share our little life with friends and family that don't live close by. Record memories. It also has allowed me to reconnect with some great people from my younger days (I know, I'm ancient ; > ) I've also learned a bit about photography and how much it interests me

5. What is one goal in life you would like to achieve before dying?

Raising wonderful, intelligent, God-loving adults and having a close-knit family.

If anyone else feels compelled to pass some time with these fun questions, please do. It's kind of fun =>

1 comment:

emily a. said...

Loved this. We just got home today and I've got to tackle a lot before classes start on monday but I will get to these questions shortly. I like the idea and thought it brought on.

You are such a good person Elyse. Desi and your kiddies are so lucky to have you.

LOVE YOU!