Friday, April 11, 2008
{Thank You!!}
Good news, Aiden's in the clear => Apparently the Doctor wasn't entirely "sure" why I was concerned about Aiden's eye. Honestly, by the time I'd brought him to the Dr's office, his eye looks 100x's better so I could see what he meant. However, just like you said, Kristy, my peace of mind was worth the $15 co-pay and the hour and a half wait. => Just wanted to thank you for your concern. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good to hear it. It must be tough as a mom to decide when to take your kiddies to the dr.
GOOD! Don't you love when the dr's make us feel just slightly dumb?! LOL Glad that everything turned out ok!
Glad to hear your little guy's okay. Worrying about my children is the worst feeling EVER. Did he have swelling in his forehead where he hurt it? If so, it probably is just the drainage of the swelling that settles in the eye. After having experienced several head bumps with my boys, I have noticed this happening.
Amy
Post a Comment