Friday, April 04, 2008

{Happy Oyster}




Here are a few from Easter. I of course had the lovely opportunity of working on Easter, but the kids enjoyed all their spoils from the 3 visits from the good ole bunny as well as couple of dozen Easter eggs... I finally cleared away the baskets and announced the candy is all gone => So sneaky, I know. I snapped a few in the evening when they arrived home. Jillian was a bit crabby, as you can see, I think a day filled with more sugar than substance took its toll => Aiden loved his drum the easter bunny brought and would pound away, then pause, sticks mid-air in full rock star glory => Too cute!








2 comments:

emily a. said...

So cute- how did you get matching outfits for both of them?

The Bailey's said...

Are you kidding me! Those guys are so grown up from when I saw them last! They're adorable Elyse.
Stacey