Well, between Sayler and my nephew yet to be born, Sebastian, I've been loving the creativity of the mamas. So very exciting to decorate a nursery in anticipation of a joyous bundle =>
WOW you have more than made up the "horrible lack of posts"!!! LOL! The nurseries are ADORABLE! I am jealous SQUARED! I have 4 girls and have NEVER had the privilege of getting to decorate a nursery. Not even one little bit =<. Sayler I such a cute name. I have actually had that one on my "names list" since Brinlee. I was just telling Will the other day how I was thinking about it again IF this one's a girl, but I guess it will have to go in the archive now =D. Maybe for a middle name?? You're so beautiful! I can't wait to see you SOON! loves!
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
2 comments:
WOW you have more than made up the "horrible lack of posts"!!! LOL! The nurseries are ADORABLE! I am jealous SQUARED! I have 4 girls and have NEVER had the privilege of getting to decorate a nursery. Not even one little bit =<. Sayler I such a cute name. I have actually had that one on my "names list" since Brinlee. I was just telling Will the other day how I was thinking about it again IF this one's a girl, but I guess it will have to go in the archive now =D. Maybe for a middle name?? You're so beautiful! I can't wait to see you SOON! loves!
What fun names! Who is Sebastian's parents? How many kids does Jenny have now?
Post a Comment