Thursday, April 10, 2008

{A Little Eye Sumthin-Sumthin}






This is for my mom, and my sanity => Aiden has had this wierd redness around his eye since he split his forehead a couple weeks ago...I am a paranoid freak and so, to ascertain whether I am crazy or not, I am soliciting any second opinions on the appearance of his right eye. Any opinions are welcome.

2 comments:

emily a. said...

Oh the poor thing. Does it get all gooey at night? I'm not a doctor by any means but I got a red gunky eye a month ago and then again last week. The kids in primary at church were passing around pink eye and I think I got it from hugging the wee ones. Could that be it? Strange that it coincides with hurting himself.

Good luck...

Erickson Family said...

It kind of looks like a bruise. I would take him in, just for your own peace of mind. It will probably disappear in a week or so.