Well, first I have to give props to my one and only Mother who stayed up until 1am (or maybe even 2!!) to hand bake, from scratch, Jillian's very own Hello Kitty cake. It was amazing and tasted even better than you could imagine. (her secret ingredient was some Marscapone cheese mmmm...) I felt awful cutting into it, while the sweat was still dripping from her lovely brow. Thanks, Grammy!! That was so special!! We decided to hold Jilly's first ever friend/family B-day gathering. Well, despite three melt downs during gift time and her refusal to allow us to sing Happy Birthday to her, it was alright... => Quite a zoo, but so worth it. However if I am ever insane enough to try this again, it will wither be when we have a yard or at Chuck E Cheese => I think our shy girl enjoyed her friends but just not the attention. She reminds me of someone else I know...=>
Aiden enjoyed some quality time with Papa John baking and was so adorable sipping "tea" out of Jillian's miniscule teacup for her Sleeping Beauty doll. Oh so sweet => Jillian looooooved all her presents and had to personally call Nana Lou to thank her for the Hannah Montana doll she bought her. Overall, a lovely day with a lovely little lady => and some very special friends!









1 comment:
We waited till Audrey's 4th to do a party as well. She doesn't remember it now, but it was captured in photos. Those are some precious pics of Jilly!
Post a Comment