I am so glad that you posted. I love all of your pictures. You have a real eye. I love the one of Jillian running. Happy birthday to her! Can you believe you have a 4 year old. I can't believe how big both of your kiddos are getting. Your little man is quite the heart throb. Watch out for that one. Jillian is your little twin! Elyse, you look more amazing everytime I see a picture of you. What is your secret? Honestly y ou look so gorgeous! You are one busy lady. I am so glad to see that you are doing well. Lots of love.
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
2 comments:
Your mom is as cute as ever!
I am so glad that you posted. I love all of your pictures. You have a real eye. I love the one of Jillian running. Happy birthday to her! Can you believe you have a 4 year old. I can't believe how big both of your kiddos are getting. Your little man is quite the heart throb. Watch out for that one. Jillian is your little twin! Elyse, you look more amazing everytime I see a picture of you. What is your secret? Honestly y ou look so gorgeous! You are one busy lady. I am so glad to see that you are doing well. Lots of love.
Post a Comment