Jillian has sooooo much hair. How old is she now 3? I looks so cute with her tiny little body. Aiden is so gorgeous. Your kids are really beautiful!-julia
What cute kids you have !! This is Sara (Emily's sister). It was fun to catch up a bit on your life. I hope you are still singing! You have a wonderful talent from God to share.
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
3 comments:
Jillian has sooooo much hair. How old is she now 3? I looks so cute with her tiny little body. Aiden is so gorgeous. Your kids are really beautiful!-julia
What cute kids you have !! This is Sara (Emily's sister). It was fun to catch up a bit on your life. I hope you are still singing! You have a wonderful talent from God to share.
Post a Comment