So Aiden ate his first solid food on December 27th. It was all exciting rice cereal, the quintessential first baby meal. Anyhoo, I must prepare for work now , good times =>.
Isn't that fun?!! They start to stray away from the infant phase. He looks like he is liking it. He is a good mix of the 2 of you. He is a beautiful boy Elyse!-Jules
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
2 comments:
Isn't that fun?!! They start to stray away from the infant phase. He looks like he is liking it. He is a good mix of the 2 of you. He is a beautiful boy Elyse!-Jules
He is such a doll!!! We call porter, Buddy, too! Such a perfect nickname for a little guy! By the way, your house looks beautiful! Jaime
Post a Comment