Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Valentine's Day 2007






We had such a lovely VD, as we call it familiarly => Jilly and I got a bit crafty and made our cards this year with my scrapbooking supplies. I, however, noticed most of my stickers consist of baby themes. =N but we had fun in anycase. We also made the most delicious heartshaped lava cakes!! mmmmm.... Thanks to my mom and her fabulous ideas, we enjoyed the miniature cake with a bit of vanilla icecream and raspberry sauce. They were restaurant quality, for sure. Jilly loved smelling the beautiful tulips from my mom and the gorgeous red roses from my hubby, although one is hard pressed to find a rose in a flowershop these days that smells as a rose should. My grandparents would have remedied that I'm sure. => (they were rose breaders and cultivators).

1 comment:

Julia said...

You so amazing Elyse! Are you sure we are the same age becuase you surely look 5 years younger than me. You look fantastic! I am glad you all had a great Valentine's day.