Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Goofy kiddos






These are just some random pictures of my silly kiddos. For one Jilly has been pretty mesmerized by Mother Mary since viewing the "Jesus movie" Aunt Donna gave her for Christmas so she wrapped the blanket around her head like "Mary". She also got a wedding veil, in a trunk of costumes, for christmas and calls it her "Mary" and likes to stick on the back of her head. She is tooooooo funny. The girl has also just recently (the last month or so) just clicked with the whole potty training thing. She was doing double doody, if you know what I mean. => Aiden has just recieved his very own remote control.Ooooo... he's becoming a man already! => It's saved our actual remotes from alot of slobber. =>

1 comment:

Julia said...

OUR CHILDREN HAVE THE SAME PERSONALITIES I SWEAR ELYSE. I have that exact picture of Sophia sitting on the toilet doing the "double duty". I love the whole mother Mary story. I guess would be the most ideal thing for her to role play. She seems like such a character. I think that Jillian and Sophia would be fast friends. Aiden always looks so mellow and content. Too precious.