




Well, after 3 months, we're finally connected to the internet!! Anyone who knows my husband knows that three months sans internet are a huge sacrifice for the computer addict that is Desi. He was at least able to surf the web at work. I, however, have been sorely deprived, but no mas!! So, here I have no excuse not to update my blog. My mom was hoping for some new pics today, so I obliged her request with much pleasure! Here we have Cinderelli in full regalia helping me make blueberry pancakes. She really liked the batter more than the finished product as can be noted in the picture of her drinking it from the measuring cup!! At least this brand doesn't require a raw egg, or I would not have been so comfortable with this. (microbiologist mom, not so fun. Parallels Paramedic/ER nurse mom=> )

1 comment:
I love the picture of Jillian in her Cinderella dress, shoes, and then an apron to top it off. So, adorable. I am a total germaphobe(sp) too! It's all from the darn microbiology classes I took in college. You got to love kids lack of inhibitions about those type of things. Love the pics's Elyse!-Jules
Post a Comment