I love that song. Can't remember right now what movie it's from but I remember listening to it during the credits and watched till the very end to find out the name of the song so I could download it. Great choice!
You Are by Wynona, it's from the movie with Ashley Judd and Hugh Jackman "Someone Like You" and I did the same thing after the movie only I bawled the whole time! Lol, prob pms. I was writing some kind of english paper. You should hear my sister's wedding song. I don't know how I'll sing it without sobbing...
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
3 comments:
I love that song. Can't remember right now what movie it's from but I remember listening to it during the credits and watched till the very end to find out the name of the song so I could download it. Great choice!
You Are by Wynona, it's from the movie with Ashley Judd and Hugh Jackman "Someone Like You" and I did the same thing after the movie only I bawled the whole time! Lol, prob pms. I was writing some kind of english paper. You should hear my sister's wedding song. I don't know how I'll sing it without sobbing...
Babies is right! It is so cool that you share so much history together. I love your wedding photos. It looks like such a beautiful day.
Post a Comment