Like some Caesarstone counter tops. I figure it will probably never happen in this house to remodel as I doubt we'd really recoup the money we spent, but that doesn't stop me from dreamin... My mom and I looked at these in a showroom a few years ago and I have just had a hair these days that is yearning to redecorate. So here are a few of my favorite colors. I don't even know which would be the winner, but aren't they gorgeous? Next I'll be posting some wood floors, and tile. Those are next on the list...
RAVEN

MOCHA (really liked this in the showroom, but not so much in the images)

ESPRESSO

CONCRETE (one of my favs)

BLIZZARD (ultra modern, but sooooooo cool)
2 comments:
I'm loving your posts lately. They are a little window into the Elyse I miss!
Concrete is what we have in our house, love it.
Post a Comment