Thursday, February 04, 2010

I did promise

to actually post some photos so here are a few

aren't you so jealous he's alllllll mine baby =) I didn't post some of the other, more disturbing images of my husband looking either like a 70's porn star or a seriously smarmy car salesman. He often likes to try to WOW me with creative 'stache trims. He added his Dad's hawaiian shirt for effect. Gotta love him...

Photobucket

This is us, today, a clean kitchen, kids posted on the counter close (but not too close) to the noodles cooking on the stove munching on some wheat thins. Pan full of nuggies and tater tots (who are we kidding, those puppies are totally for me). Lame-o around here. But cozy...

Photobucket

and our new table. We feel so grown up having purchased our very own. Nearly 100% of our furniture is hand-me-down. So it's sort of exciting to discover our own tastes and have our home reflect it. We have 4 more chairs coming and our barstools just arrived today, but are awaiting assembly by the man of the house. I had to buy some flowers yesterday at Safeway, I am so aching for spring it's sorta sad. So the flowers sort of remind me it's not too far away...

Photobucket

1 comment:

emily a. said...

I'm aching for some spring too. Your house is beautiful- I'm so inspired by such a large kitchen. Someday....