Wednesday, February 10, 2010

back in the modelling days

If you are a fellow fb friend I apologize for the redundancy, but we got a new printer et al yesterday as our old one was terminally fried in a power surge. I know, I know us and electronic devices... So I got a little scanner happy =)

Such baby faces... Well, mine at least. HA!

Photobucket

My soul-sister April Joy, she brings me joy...

Photobucket

her Nissan Pulsar replaced "BERTHA" her '84 Dodge Aries (aka: best gramma car ever, we used to all three ride in the front bench seat, the best) Many memories with the T-tops off in the summer on the way to the dock... P-conk-conk!

Photobucket

my cousin Jenny, need I say more? She's been my best friend, through ups, downs, divorce, boys, moves, kids, marriage until this very day... Don't want to know life without her...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank Heavens for these two...

Photobucket

still a bunch of crazies....

Photobucket

PS: can't forget my other two lovies, Jo and Jenny, but that's another story...

1 comment:

Julia said...

I totally remember your cousin. Love this blast from the past.