Saturday, July 19, 2008

{"Ridiculous"}

Holy Pooh I'm OBSESSED with this show! So You Think You Can Dance...I can't even find the words. Anyhow, I am IN LOVE with Twitch! He's such a crazy wicked dancer and the fact I love this song and Hip-Hop dance...well, lets just say I've practically ruined my DVR rewinding it so many times. In another life, this would be my dream... So enjoy, PS look at his head moving! He's like a robot, and props to Comfort! It was to-tally "Buck" =>

4 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

Me too!!! I love this show and Twitch is also my favorite (along with Katee and Josh).

My DVR has been smoking this week.

Amy

emily a. said...

I don't know how anyone couldn't die over this show. In all seriousness- it's the best thing on TV by far. Loved this dance too.

Erickson Family said...

I totally love this show!!!! Twitch and Josh are FOR SURE my fav guys. Chelsea and Courtney are my fav girls. I was sad to see Kherington go =<

Heidi said...

I love this show. I too wish I could dance like that. The kids tell me to calm down all the time when I get so excited and try to attempt some kind of dance afterwards.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have such a cute little family Elyse. When are you coming to Austin? You know you are totally welcome to stay at our house. We'd love to have you. It's great to see what you're up to. You look beautiful as ever.