Finally bit the bullet and got Jillian a real haircut. She wasn't too big on sitting in the chair with a stranger coming at her with a pair of scissors. --sigh-- After a fit and some screaming, Jilly emerged sans about 4-5 inches of hair. A little crooked, but you couldn't blame the poor stylist (I managed to fix it). She laughed when I tipped her 5 bucks as she said that was probably the shortest haircut she'd ever done. Jillian is, however, a fan of the shorter style, I definitely like that it takes about 1/3 the time to brush after a bath. Boy does she look more grown up though... I think my mom-in-law wanted to cry when she saw it. She always loved her long hair, but it was time. When you're having difficulty keeping it from getting stuck in your armpits or get caught up in it trying to get up from the couch, I would think it's time.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
{Bye-Bye Baby Locks}
Finally bit the bullet and got Jillian a real haircut. She wasn't too big on sitting in the chair with a stranger coming at her with a pair of scissors. --sigh-- After a fit and some screaming, Jilly emerged sans about 4-5 inches of hair. A little crooked, but you couldn't blame the poor stylist (I managed to fix it). She laughed when I tipped her 5 bucks as she said that was probably the shortest haircut she'd ever done. Jillian is, however, a fan of the shorter style, I definitely like that it takes about 1/3 the time to brush after a bath. Boy does she look more grown up though... I think my mom-in-law wanted to cry when she saw it. She always loved her long hair, but it was time. When you're having difficulty keeping it from getting stuck in your armpits or get caught up in it trying to get up from the couch, I would think it's time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it! She does look very grown up though =))) Hee!
Post a Comment