Elyse- I have been trying to find your email address all to no avail. Your family is adorable. Where are you living right now? If you have my email address write me! I heard from Heidi that you are coming on down to TX next month. When? We are 95% sure we are moving to Austin early next year and I want to ask you about it. Did you like it? Did you think it's pretty there? What kinds of things did you do? I sure miss you and hope you are well. Keep in touch. Love you!!
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
2 comments:
That is so sweet. I love those pictures of Dad's with their new babies.
Elyse- I have been trying to find your email address all to no avail. Your family is adorable. Where are you living right now? If you have my email address write me! I heard from Heidi that you are coming on down to TX next month. When? We are 95% sure we are moving to Austin early next year and I want to ask you about it. Did you like it? Did you think it's pretty there? What kinds of things did you do? I sure miss you and hope you are well. Keep in touch. Love you!!
Post a Comment