Thursday, June 26, 2008

{What Have I Been Doing Lately??}


Chillin, no, they are not actually snuggling, they are compromising on sharing my side of the bed to watch their movie.








Room Rearranging...


My share of internet shopping (I mean shipping probably equals the gas it would take drive to the mall) Got a new comforter for Jillian's room from PB kids.





Kickin it with the kiddos.

Cleaning out every room in our house!



For these hungry mouths =>

Making copious amounts of waffles...

Aren't these different??





Planting some posies in pots...


Well, for one, made my first batch(es) of strawberry jam...

3 comments:

emily a. said...

Maybe I should start calling you Super Woman- you have been so busy! Are you on break right now? That first picture is hilarious. Um, apparently Jillian likes Hello Kitty?

Julia said...

You are amazing and are making me realize I have A LOT I need to do. Look at you--you get a little free time and you turn into Martha!
That jam looks heavenly. I miss Oregon strawberries and blueberries like you wouldn't believe. For a 1/3 of a pound of blueberries it is 6.75 at Costco. Can you believe that? Don't even get me started on blackberries!
I love Jillian's room. It looks like a perfect little haven for her.
Your kids are so adorable. Aden is a little man now. He has such an angelic face. Do he and Jillian get along? I feel like a cop at times but for the most part they get a long.
I love how you are blogging more. I missed you! What are your plans for the summer. I hope that you are planning on relaxing a little... love ya-Jules

Julia said...

p.s. I see you have the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. That has been my cooking bible since I got married. I love it!