









Well, I now have photoshop on my laptop, however, I also have a ba-gillion gigs apparently on "stuff" stored on there as well. So, fo fear of crashing the whole system I am holding off on uploading any more pics onto it. Until then, these will have to do. Remember the old fertalizer building I was saying I wanted to photograph the kiddos at? Well, I snapped a few of Jilly the other day on our way to Picture People (a whole OTHER story, ughh...) So here's the idea I guess. Can't wait to learn about photo processing and create some stellar images...
Oh by the way, in case you're wondering about the crocs on her hands, they are "hooves". Because she...is a unicorn...in case you're wondering. =>

2 comments:
Jillian is such a pretty girl! I love her imagination and she looks like she has a fun, spunky personality by the pictures. Love her long hair- are you letting it grow?
Jillian has such an amazing imagination. I love how in almost in every picture she is wearing some sort of dress up or dancing or something. Oh to live in the minds of our children. These are some great photos. I too have hundreds of photos to edit. It doesn't take me as long as it use to to edit but if I get behind it just overwhelms me. What photo shop did you get?
Jillian is so pretty. I love these!
Post a Comment