Sunday, June 29, 2008

{Abby Road}





























Not a Beatles song, but the actual road to the Abby in our little town. Believe it or not I took both kids in the double stroller (aka: Suburban) on a 2 hour walk the other night. It was a slightly crazy idea that ended up quite lovely actually, and ended with two appropriately exhausted little punkies. Now if only I could get them to sit still long enough to get a descent shot. (I wish they had spell checker on this thing, it's pretty pathetic how much I have forgotten...)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You really have beautiful children Elyse. I love all your posts. That Jillian has quite the spirit and it shines through in all her photos. Congrats on the LPN/RN stuff! That is an intense program. You go girl!

Erickson Family said...

There is a spell checker, just no grammar check GRR! The spell check is in the "compose mode". The symbol is identical to the one in Microsoft Word. "ABC" with a little check mark