Monday, June 16, 2008

{Recital}











Someday I'll figure out how to post in order => Here are a few more. By the way, Taylor is the adorable little lady with the hot pink cast on her arm. She is sucha sweet heart and what a trooper! She broke her arm falling off her bike two weeks ago, but that doesn't stop her. Love you Tay-tay!







She did it! I must say I was really not sure if Jillian was going to dance or not. She was so uncomfortable at first and this was her general mood.


But then her BFF Taylor cheered her up and she was ready to go. We couldn't take photos during the performance bc of the flash, but Taylor's mom Kristi, whose been so awesome to take Jilly to ballet all these months while I was busy with nursing school, led them through a rehearsal => It was so adorable to watch! Altogether there were about 10 little ballerina's dancing to the Sugar Plum Fairy from the Nutcracker. It was such a cool moment!

2 comments:

emily a. said...

Jillian is the cutest little ballerina I've ever seen!

Erickson Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!