Wednesday, June 11, 2008

{One Down, One To Go}}

Finally! Here are a few from my LPN pinning ceremony. Such a blast and the perfect blend of humor and sentiment. I have to say this has been the best school experience of my life so far. Love these people. Thanks to my very wonderful family,aka:Mom, Dad, Hubba, kiddos, Nana, Papa,and Papa Mark for all the emotional support and childcare you guys were so generous about donating to the cause. I will never forget all you have done.
As an aside, one of the gals, Arlene, in our class wrote this fabulous rendition of Gloria Gainer's "I Will Survive....Nursing School" => Three of us gals sang while two more were our sparkly back-up dancers. It was awesome!! Standing O and all! If I can figure out a way to post it, I will. Apparently the Dean of the college loved it so much she want s us to reprise our performance again this Friday for the Second year students and again at the end of the summer for Chemeketa's 40 Years of Nursing Reunion for all past and current Grads. Sounds fun to me =>














2 comments:

emily a. said...

You are such a hot sexy nurse Elyse! I'd love to hear the song if you can add it. CONGRATS!!!! That's quite an accomplishment already.

Erickson Family said...

CONGRATS!! Took me back a few weeks to Will's big night. Thanks for sharing =D