Sunday, July 01, 2007

Cr-aaaaa-zy Bloggers!

Well, just to remark on how very strange the internet phemonenon has become, I ran into several fellow bloggers this past weekend at our good friend Emily and her lovely brother Seth's reception. Wow, it was rather odd to see people in the flesh I had just seen online hours ago. I have to admit, it is more lovely to see eachother in person, but its pretty neat to stay connected over the miles. I was struck by the crazy observation I knew the names and faces of people (and their youngsters) I'd actually never even met in person. So anyhow, fellow bloggers, it was nice to put a voice with a face => Thanks for the warm greetings! Until next time...

1 comment:

Mama Nirvana said...

It was GREAT to see you again, Elyse. You and your family are absolutely beautiful. And I agree that it is much more fun in person, but at least we have something in the mean time.

Amy