Well, I found a little media player online, how proud would my husband be => I found a couple of discs with some old Saratone home recordings. (Saratone was the name of our band in Texas) The first song is a cover of a song by "Guided By Voices, I always loved the lyrics. The second, "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac, is pretty rough, and I love the telephone ring in the background => but this is the song that I sang with Ty (co-band founder) that made me want to create a band with him. The last is the full version of Emily and Ryan's song. I'll be adding more to the playlist when I can find them on our computer. Please forgive the lo-fi quality, these are raw recordings =>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am SO glad you posted those songs. I remember you sending me a tape years ago with the first 2 songs on it. I don't remember what happened to it but I listened to it over and over again.
We just love the song you wrote for us- We listen to it often in our home. 90% of today I could hear Ryan singing it to himself. Thank you so much for doing that for us- it's priceless.
Love you!
Post a Comment