We had a great little party/BBQ on Sunday for Aiden. It was actually the same day as my late Grandpa's birthday, so that was kind of special. We had such a nice group of family that celebrated with us. Mr. Man had a ball. I'll have to figure out how to post a video as his strategy for eating birthday cake was priceless. => He's almost walking too! He's ventured to take a few steps before, but today he's really gotten brave! I counted 10 steps in a row before hitting the crawl. Many applause were soon to follow =>
PS: Notice Jilly's hair? Jillian has officially changed her name to Jillian Alysee Estrada, ...Alysee for short =>
PPS: My Dad is so funny =>

1 comment:
Jillian is going by Alysee? That is so funny. I guess those 2 girls became fast friends like the rest of us. Maybe it just runs in our jeans.
Happy Birthday Aiden. He is so cute.
Post a Comment