Monday, October 17, 2011

just beachy

We spent Desi's Bday weekend at the beach. Soooo heavenly and relaxing that I barely pulled out the real camera, the phone photos abounded. For those of you with and iphone who may have the instagram ap, well, I may be more than a little obsessed with taking pictures and tweaking them. It's a problem I'm sure. My screen name is elsied01 if you wanna look me up, I need more people to follow,. My sad 7 is sorta pathetic =) Anyhow, we had a blast at the beach and are recovering from the exhaustion that follows any vacation really. So without much conjecture, because I really don't have the energy to be too verbose. Here are a few from the Beverly Beach ExtravaDanza (did anyone ever watch that show?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

flying kites

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

tron jacket, hehe

Photobucket

1 comment:

emily a. said...

I want to go to the beach. Looks like such a fun, relaxing birthday getaway.