Monday, October 17, 2011

10 months baby

Photobucket

Photobucket

A lot changes in a few short weeks in the life of a baby. Language has increased to include sounds like dada, deedee, upa, and the personal fave, mama =) You are pulling up to standing easily and can sit back down without hesitation, you can sit yourself up, and like to balance upright sitting on your knees. Low surfaces are no longer a safe place for anything now exemplified by the fact you dumped my coffee on yourself when you finally got a hold of the ever coveted coffee mug, and thank heavens it wasn't hot anymore!! Lesson learned by me but you are still fascinated by those mugs so I think you still have a ways to go. You finally caught your finger in the drawer yesterday, boo hoo, but not bad, doubt that one will sink in soon either. You are currently enjoying emptying the toy basket, giving me a minute to type this. You are very possessive of your mamasita, and push daddy away when he tries to go in for a smooch or a snuggle while I'm holding you. You don't like it when I leave your sight and tears are sure to follow. You're very capable of feeding yourself even more so than last month, although you never object from mommy's assistance in that arena. You love to wave, and to be tickled, and "sing" along in the car, either that or you just like the sound of your own voice, lol. And now you found me and the computer so I guess mt fun is over for now... more later xoxoxo, Mom

Photobucket

**PS please excuse my heinousness, but there are never any pics of me and few are decent so this is what ya get =) awesome poofy hair and all

1 comment:

emily a. said...

Your babies are the cutest. I'm also envious of your BOB. I want a double so badly. I look them up on craigslist multiple times in a week wishing and wanting.

Oh, and never apologize for poofy hair. I wish I could have some of your poof. I think it looks good.