Monday, October 17, 2011

horsin around

Don't even get me started on how sad I am my sister has just moved to Alabama.... Tears and overwhelming sadness... Even though I'm beyond excited she's found her dream job as a riding instructor at an AMAZING barn that is absolutely picturesque in every way. I'm so proud of her for following her passion and never giving up. I pray this move will just be wonderful for her and Ryan and that they can just sit back relax and enjoy. We had a farewell dinner last Saturday at the barn she worked at here and the kids had their last ride on her sweet horse Charlotte who is about as sweet as they come and beautiful to boot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Jillian's absolute DREAM she's been in love with horses since she was four and the love hasn't stopped. If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she says a horse trainer like aunt Adie. Her joy was so infectious and her giggles so adorable especially when she got to trot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Aiden was just as thrilled and didn't even flinch at having to wear a hot purple helmet. Charlotte was so sweet, she wouldn't trot with Aiden on her back as she knew he'd likely fly off. Smart horse.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: