
He's liking his Daddy so much it distracts him from nursing so he can catch a glimpse and give him a big milky grin. In fact he's in the phase where almost anything really can pull his attention from nursing if he's in the middle of the action. His siblings can bring on the belly laughs with antics like balloon volleyball and crazy races across the living room with the popcorn popper-like push toy. I love this age, even though he'd rather be on my hip than anywhere else. I can actually get some cleaning done if he's entertained with a toy and I avoid eye contact like the plague. He's definitely trying to control his environment, playing mostly with one thing and moving it around on the floor and rolling and pushing himself around to get it back. SO much fun...
and can't go without a pic of him with his numero uno fan. Jillian can't get enough of this little boy... She listens outside his door for him to wake up from his nap (even tho we have a monitor mind you) loves to feed him, watches silly Rowan videos on my phone over and over laughing histerically and shows them to her friends with such pride. He beams at her and tolerates her mothering pretty well. I hope their special relationship persists throughout their lifetime. It's such a treasure really.


1 comment:
Sweet Rowan! He's growing up so fast. I'm guessing his and Jillian's relationship will be a lasting thing. Audrey is the same way with Jeremiah and asside from excluding the middle guy sometimes, I love it. Miss you!
Post a Comment