Saturday, November 13, 2010

holiday cheer

have you figured out the holiday outfits for your younguns? I'm perplexed this year. Aiden will prob not be too enthusiastic about a holiday sweater lol. I''m thinking this little number for Jillian, it's not terribly traditional, and many prob will dislike it, but then again, I'm not so traditional =) It's the one on the right. I'd live in it if it were for grownups. But I'd prob look silly =)



she might need one of these too, just sayin..

3 comments:

emily a. said...

It is adorable and you know who makes those headbands, right? Is Jillie fairly particular still about what she wears?

Elyse said...

She's gotten less particular as she's gotten older which is nice =) and yes! i think Ann is uber talented and I'm a facebook fan lol =) are your girlies gonna match? So fun! How's Yakima? Love you!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

what an adorable headband! CUTE CUTE!