I was so so so bummed after 2 fun hours, some treats, and lots of snuggles from little "Z" not ONE group picture of these four adorable kiddos turned out. I mean I'm talking dream after dream last night of angst, and we all know how weird pregnancy dreams can be, ha ha. Well, I did manange to get a few cute ones of the kiddos by a lovely window in the entry of their home. They are seriously the sweetest family and I hope they manage to get at least one holiday photo for gifts to their family. Also, any photographer friends with tips for shooting in doors without a flash, please please share =) Much obliged...
three sweetest little faces... say it all about how I feel =( They're probably thinking about the same thing as I am... a little chocolate is sure to help =)
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
1 comment:
Those are adorable outfits. I'm impressed the boys left their caps on.
How are you holding up- final stretch!
Post a Comment