I had the privelage of taking pics of some sweet little ladies today. One is Desi's cousins little sugar and the other is her neice. Are they not adorable? The Good Lord sent enough sunshine and smiles I think we got a few good ones. Hope they like them!
Thanks, Ladies! Working to improve my skills, its hard when its few and far between and I'm so technologically challenged. But photoshop is getting easier to navigate. Now I just need to figure out how much tweaking is too much or not enough. More so I need to figure out settings on my camera without fumbling so much ha ha to where they don't really require tweaking. There in lies the true artistry. It's a fun hobby tho and even better when you get to give something so valuable to someone as a great memory of a moment in time.
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
3 comments:
Oooh I love the bottom shot with the rain coming down. Very cool. What a beautiful job!
I agree, the last one is awesome. I love that they are matchy but not all the way. Cute girls!
Thanks, Ladies! Working to improve my skills, its hard when its few and far between and I'm so technologically challenged. But photoshop is getting easier to navigate. Now I just need to figure out how much tweaking is too much or not enough. More so I need to figure out settings on my camera without fumbling so much ha ha to where they don't really require tweaking. There in lies the true artistry. It's a fun hobby tho and even better when you get to give something so valuable to someone as a great memory of a moment in time.
Post a Comment