Tuesday, September 07, 2010

what we do while sissy's at school

Jilly was soooo excited to start first grade today, sadly we were running late and the few smiles I got my camera had been switched to a weird setting. By the time I figured it out she was over smiling at me. This look was sooooo exactly how she felt walking into the new classroom, with her new teacher, and new rules. As soon as she sat down next to Spencer she was all grins. Her BFF Aleks is also in her class this year and they get to ride the bus together. So fun!

Photobucket

They announced that parents needed to vacate the classrooms and stop taking pictures over the loud speaker so I quickly snapped a few, sadly Jilly was blinking and Spence and Aleks are fuzzy, but cute as pie. So excited for her...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I came home and putzed around,

lit my yummy candles

from target on clearance

Photobucket

new from bath and body works, yum

Photobucket

even some soap to match the fall mood. (Have I mentioned I'm so ready for cooler weather. Sad, but I'm already uncomfortable and the heat is not so fun.)

Photobucket

Made some bread dough

Photobucket

for dipping in this yummy oil and herb mix

Photobucket

and then.....

She came home! On the bus, cute as a bug. Successful first day.

Photobucket

BFF's just off the bus

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

cute little backpack...

Photobucket

home at last

Photobucket

No comments: