Monday, September 20, 2010

Aiden's first day

He was so excited to go to his "cool". I got to be the classroom helper the very first day which meant Aiden got to be the teacher's special helper. He was soooooo cute and sweet and so good I could cry. He seemed to enjoy himself immensely, but I found out later he was more than a little disappointed in the whole thing. He was bummed the toy selection did not include transformers or action figures. I really suspect he imagined a day full of imaginitive play. Well there was some of that, and some singing, and snack, and playground time. He wasn't too thrilled about posing for any pics, so these are the best I could get. He's returned each day not terribly excited but leaves with great stories and stating it was a good day. Love him so much. I hope it gets more fun as the year progresses...

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

laura said...

he is a doll elyse