Thursday, September 02, 2010

giving these a try today


anyone who knows me also knows how very much I love a good cookie. I would actually prefer them over any other dessert. So I tried this recipe with the kiddos. Two words: DE LISH.

Ingredients

* 2-¼ cups All-purpose Flour
* 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
* ½ teaspoons Salt
* 1 cup Butter
* ½ cups Sugar
* ¾ cups Brown Sugar
* 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
* 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
* 1 whole Egg
* ½ packages Chocolate Chips
* ½ cups Nuts (optional)

Preparation Instructions

1. Stir baking soda, flour and salt; set aside.

2. Combine butter, sugars and pudding mix, beating until fluffy.

3. Add vanilla and egg; beat until smooth.

4. Add dry ingredients; mix well.

5. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.

6. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.

1 comment:

The Bailey's said...

I love you Elyse! You and I are on the same page regarding a ood cookie, as in, if I only had one, I'd share it with you, but it would be REALLY hard for me. I'm going try our your recipe tomorrow!