Saturday, April 17, 2010

surprise

so, it's a little early to share, & the little bugger looks like such an alien lol but I don't mind. Just had to see that little floating miracle everytime i log on... somebody pinch me I'm so happy...

6 comments:

emily a. said...

It is not too early to share at all. I am SO EXCITED for you guys. I think about your little baby a lot and know that our little ones are up in heaven hanging out since they know they're 'cousins' here on earth.

How are you feeling?
LOVE YOU!

Elyse said...

so love you, Em.... =) So far just sore boobs & tired. Is it weird I want to feel worse so I know its going well? cant wait for them to meet here on earth. They are bound to love eachother too =)

emily a. said...

Those symptoms sound just about right to me. I know what you mean about feeling more sick but I'm sure that's on it's way and then you'll be kicking yourself for 'wishing' it upon yourself. Even better yet you'll be super lucky and not get sick.
Maybe you'll have another boy and so Sage and he can marry. We are suckers for younger men!

Elyse said...

SO funny I was thinking that too=) lololol at least the won't be related. Jillian thinks she's gonna marry Jenny's little Spencer. She still doesn't quite understand there related haha =) Can't wait till you're closer!!!!!

Leah said...

CONGRATULATION!! That's so exciting!

Leah said...

and by "congratulation", I meant congratulationS