for the big day was NUTS!!! Up before 7, off to Globe Salon for my sister to get her hair and makeup done, my Mom and I off to Nordstrom at Fashion Show mall to get our makeup done (lucked out, the head makeup artist for Chanel just happened to be doing free make-overs, holy moly he was AMAZING!!)then back to the salon for my hair. --deep breath-- then over to the Four Seasons to check my sister in and collect the wedding dress and bridesmaid dress as well as the bouquet, finish getting ready and meet the photographer (whose photos I am DYING to see, seriously!!!!)a pit stop at the Las Vegas sign for some photo ops after the stunning staircase and courtyard photos at the hotel, then the wedding party got to head over to the wedding site for a breather while the bride and groom flew all over the city for photos at the hot spots. Finally, the moment we'd been waiting for, the WEDDING!! Mark (our amazing and wonderful step-dad (lol, that sounds funny to say, he's really Papa Mark to us) officiated the ceremony; beautiful, moving, spiritual, what else can I say but perfect. The BACK to Mandalay bay for dinner at red, white, and blue. So exhausted, children passed out on my lap. WOW, am I tired... But WHAT a great day....
waiting for the room to be ready.






Adrienne's good friend Matt and his lovely wife Lindsey took charge of photographing the dress et al (her bro is a professional, they had some skillz) so I only have a few pics and I'll wait patiently....hmmm... we'll see about that, for the rest =) but here's what I have. She was Beautiful... See for yourself.







probably my favorite picture. Desi took it, kids looking out over the pool at the Mandalay Bay, I love the refelection in the glass...
2 comments:
ALL of you ladies are gorgeous but I can't get over how 'grown up' Adrienne looks. Love the pictures.
That last one is amazing! Adrienne made such a gorgeous bride, she really has grown up do beautiful!
Post a Comment