Sunday, June 07, 2009

spoiler

My friend Wendi and I are going to be singing this song at our pinning ceremony on Friday night so my Dad and I recorded this tonight so we can practice vocals this week. I should really wait until we have the finished version, but I guess I'm a bit impatient. I apologize for the rough recording, but I have to give it up to the iphone, we recorded this in my room with the phone sitting on the bed between us and it has great sound quality! So great you can here the "oops"'s but a well, I always say it's the flaws that keep thing interesting, right? The pictures are sort of just a vehicle for the song, but they are some of my fellow classmates and my little family who made this all possible, so I guess they are sorta appropriate. Hope you enjoy. I just love singing with my Dad...

2 comments:

emily a. said...

So beautiful. So glad you posted the song. Sage was over playing but when I started the song she quickly crawled over to me. She crawled over my lap and leaned over and didn't move until the song and video was over. I'm certain she recognized her Auntie's voice!

Jensen Five said...

I love it, Elyse! It has been so many years since I've heard your beautiful voice. It reminds me of girls camp when Julia and I kept wanting you to sing for us. Congratulations on graduation! I am sure "the climb" will have been well worth it. What an accomplishment!