Saturday, June 06, 2009
d.i.t.d
Feeling a little down.in.the.dumps lately. Perhaps its the tremendous pressure we've all been under finally starting to bow and flex the wall we've built to protect our little family. Maybe its that my little man has been sick the past 3 days with stuff coming out both ends. Maybe it's the haunting piano music I'm currently listening to on this lonely grey evening. It might also be this tremendous desire to run free and just BE for a day with no strings, no time frame, just me, some sunshine, and maybe a good cup of jo...and maybe a few little tears to let it all out... 3 days of school... graduation Friday... FREEDOM!!!! --sigh-- almost there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If we lived closer I'd come and kidnap you- take you to a coffee shop where we'd have some yummy chai tea and chat for hours. Then we'd go to some fun shops and just look around. Then we'd go get some yummy lunch- maybe a salad. Then we'd go to an early afternoon chick flick and get some of our anxiety out by crying. Then we'd have a massage and end the day with some yummy sushi.
But, I'm not close so just know that I love you and am so proud of you. Hang in there!
Post a Comment