Thursday, May 14, 2009

white house

Think I have a little problem...I'm officially a color commitment phobe. A little color does exist in my home, albeit in small amounts.






My poor kiddos can't escape my color-free complex...





I was soooo excited when I found these pictures for the wall above my bed, just what I'd been looking for. Couldn't understand why Desi wasn't as in love with them as I?? His comment was 1) I'm not a girl, babe, so I don't get as excited about this stuff. and B) I was just thinking I'd like something with some more color.
WHAT!! I mean there's color... well...maybe not so much.








(PS: this is why I usually wait for Desi to hang pictures. I always trust my "eye-balls". I should be trusting a ruler)






Soon this will change, I got big big plans.... okay maybe not TOO big. Gonna start small...Like maybe the closet?? =p

1 comment:

emily a. said...

I can't decide if i'm surprised or not. White fits you but you are also such a colorful person. I love the clean look of white but love some bright colors too. You have to show us what you do!