Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sayler Jean and a Few Mas

My cousin asked if I'd take a few pics of her little baby girl. Of course I was more than happy to! Who wouldn't love hanging out with the adorable little lady who's as sweet as they come! Of course I couldn't forget the other adorable kiddos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Jillian and Spencer are special friends. I watched Spencie once a week from the time these two were 9 months old while Jenny finished her teaching degree. She then reciprocated and watched mine on Fridays when I went to work and on Tuesdays when I started nursing school. consequently they have grown up together. They are two of my very favorite people, especially when they get together. Here's a snippet of a conversation J and I have had twice recently

Photobucket

J: Mommy, when I grow up I'm gonna marry Spencer.
M: Sweetie, you can't marry Spencer, he's your cousin. (2nd actually)
J: Why can't you marry your cousin?
M: Because God says so.
J But why does he say that?
M: Because if you marry someone in your family you could have sick kids. (this was lame, I know, but I couldn't really think of anyother reason why that was logical)
J: Oh, well, is Dominic my cousin? (her other BFF Alek's 2 year old brother)
M: No
J: Okay, then I'll marry him.

Photobucket

Can you believe this stuff starts so young? 5-- sigh-- my baby is growing up....

Photobucket

PS: Who doesn't love some kissy lips. Poor kid and his puffy allergy eyes, gets that from me...

Photobucket

No comments: