Lollia "Inspire" perfume... Smells like vintage grammy and violets. So lovely...


My jewlery holder, a lovely Versace dish from my Momma (we have matching ones). Sometimes you just need small pieces of luxury in your life. I love putting my precious jewels in here every night to rest...

My Aunt has a peacock family that has chosen their property as their home. These are from the family peacocks. So gorgeous...

This Holy Bible was given to my parents by my grandparents when they got married. There's a lovely message from the gparents in the front cover. I remember this bible from my childhood and my goal is that my children are as inspired by what lies within its pages as I have always been...


The crystal candle sticks are from our wedding, Paris...well speaks for itself, and the mirrored frame I love, maybe need a more interesting picture in it, but for now its alright.

Gorgeous tulips from my Mom for Mother's Day. Mmmmmm, love them.

Aren't these boxes adorable?? Thanks, Momma.

3 comments:
I loved seeing parts of your house. I love those boxes- love the design.
I think your could paint boxes as pretty if not even pretty, my friend Emi. You are so very talented!=)
I loved this post. To see your treasures. I also love how you don't like things white and a little more simple. I can totally identify with that. We need Emily help us add color to our houses. She has such a talent for that.
Post a Comment