So I'm sure all 5 of you are dying to know the weirdness that makes me...well...me => Hee-hee. I was tagged by the lovely and BRAVE Heidi who will be spending the next week being super Mom and Auntie all in one =>
Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.
Randomness about me:
1) I'm a pretty slow starter to the day. Aside from the fact I enjoy morning walks, when I'm not sneaking off to the fresh air, I can be found on the couch in my jams with a hot cup of joe, my computer, and usually a kid or two fighting for a spot on my lap =>
2) I'm not a big sun worshiper as I have a terrible suspicion I would be stricken with skin cancer, paranoid much?? => I do, however, have quite the constellation of moles on my back so I choose self tanner and profuse apologies when I blind people with the whiteness that reflects off my legs.
3) I really wish my mom's mom (Peggy) was still alive, I have a feeling we'd have a lot to talk about...I had a feeling she was watching me tonight as I was jogging home...is that weird??
4) I'm very superstitious, I don't know why, but when people suggest you "knock on wood" I ALWAYS do it. and if there is no wood around, any paper product will do. I mean, it was wood once, right???
5) I'm very technologically challenged, I mean my phone doesn't even have a camera on it!! Really, it's a dinosaur and I'm in no hurry to replace it. My husband has given up on me think.
6) I'm the most unsual type-A personality I know. It's like I'm so NOT Type-A that I have to swing to the extreme of Type-A-ness to compensate for my total ability to slack and be lazy...I'm sure that makes no sense at all...
So I tag some blog-momma's an non-momma's alike such as, Rachel G, Amy Coates, Adrienne, Jaime, Julia, Emily A, and Leah W. just for fun =>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your knock on wood or paper products. I'm gonna have to use that one. Thanks for doing it Elyse.
You bet!! It was fun, but surprisingly hard at the same time => Thanks for asking =>
Post a Comment